Board of Adjustment

Kenai Municipal Code 14.20.290 mandates that any person(s) aggrieved by a final decision of the administrative official or Commission may file an appeal. The appeal shall be heard by the Kenai City Council acting as the Board of Adjustment. The Board of Adjustment may reverse, remand or affirm, wholly or partly, or may modify the order, requirement, decision or determination, as ought to be made, and to that end shall have all the powers of the body from whom the appeal is taken. For more information related to an appeal or the Board of Adjustment, please contact the Office of the City Clerk, 283-8231.


How to appeal decisions of the City of Kenai Planning and Zoning Commission


Request for Filing Fee Reduction Form
If you have questions regarding Board of Adjustment procedure, please contact the Kenai City Clerk at 283-8231.